Littlehampton’s famous Bonfire Celebrations regularly attract large crowds to witness the spectacular torchlight processions, mammoth bonfire and seafront firework display.
We always hold our celebrations on the last SATURDAY of OCTOBER. As well as providing entertainment for residents and visitors, the event enables us to support many local charities and good causes.
If you would like to be involved with this spectacular event – here’s your chance!
- Illuminated float and walking group entries for our Grand Torchlight Procession, for which prizes will be awarded.
- The Grand Torchlight Procession gives spectators the rare opportunity to witness steam on the road after dark.
- Prizes and Trophies will be awarded for “Best Dressed Visiting Society”
- Prizes and Trophies will be awarded for “Best Visiting Society Banner / Banner Carrier”
- Local children have the opportunity to have their design featured on the front and rear cover on the bonfire programme.
- Local residents will now have the opportunity to design the society’s badge each year.