Published on , last updated
What date is this year’s event?
- Saturday 28th October
- Please note that our event always takes place on the last Saturday of October
What time does it start?
- 14:00 – Fun Fair opens on the Seafront
- 19:30 – Grand Torchlit Procession
- 21:00 – Lighting of the bonfire
- 21:15 – Fireworks
Can I drop off wood for the bonfire?
- Yes. Please see the image at the bottom of the page for details.
- Please note, if the bonfire reaches the maximum permitted size, we will have to close the site.
When can I drop off material for the bonfire?
The week leading up to the bonfire: Tuesday – Thursday, 9am – 5pm.
Please note that if the bonfire reaches the maximum permitted size, the site will have to close early, and we will be unable to accept any more material.
Which roads will be closed?
Where can I park?
- West Green Car Park (BN17 5LL)
- Surrey Street Car Park (BN17 5BJ)
- Manor House Car Park (BN17 5AG)
- Anchor Springs Car Park (BN17 6BP)
- Some on-street parking is available. Please take note of any road closures
- VEHICLES PARKED ALONG THE ROUTE WILL BE TOWED
Where can I find accessible parking?
- Please see our Event Map to see local accessible parking locations.
Where can I find a map of the route/event?
- Please see our Event Map
- Details can also be found in our programme which is available from many places around Littlehampton